Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Website idea 8: Photos of toddlers dressed as cute animals blog


OK, I promised to write about niches that young male geeks seldom take advantage, and therefore have less competition. Here is one: an overly cute blog where people can send photos of their babies dressed as animals. Although this excessively sugared idea almost makes me puke, never forget what we learned from Lolcats: you can make a HUGE amount of money with cute site. Does it really matter if you have to "pray to the porcelain god" a couple of times?

As far as I can see, there isn't a site / blog like the one I just described - at least I couldn't find one. To make this one really successful, I suggest you would make adding the images as easy as possible. Let a PHP resize the pictures, adoring mothers doesn't necessarily know how to do it. It would be also a good idea to write a script that enables people to drag and drop speech balloons over the picture they just uploaded.

The ads could / should be similar than ones on Lolcats. Maybe not the most valuable ones on Internet, but not bad either.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online